- Valid, non-expired government ID (example: drivers license, state ID, or passport)
- Completely filled out Fingerprinting cards if you have your own (if not we can provide them)
- Completed filled out Application for FBI Report (if you’re ordering a FBI Background Check Report/Rap Sheet)
- Payment via cash or credit card (if we do not have your card on file)
- In most cases the fingerprinting process will take approximately 10-20 minutes from start to finish. This includes the rolling process as well as the submission of your prints to the FBI Channeling system.
- No. We only provide Live Scan/Electronic Fingerprinting for FBI Background Checks
- You can either receive your results via email or they can be mailed via the US Postal Service.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we decided to close our office location and are now strictly mobile. We come to you by appointment. In order to better serve you we ask that you schedule your appointment at least 24-48 hours in advance. To schedule your appointment please click here.
- No we do not. The New York State Department of Education and Department of State Licensing Division have contracted with Identogo to provide fingerprinting services for their licensing requirements as have many other states and jurisdictions. Please visit their website to schedule an appointment for state licensing.
- This may potentially result in your fingerprints being rejected or it may delay the results of your background however it usually does not.
- No. The results can only be sent directly to you and should not be used for licensing or employment purposes.
- Yes. Upon receipt of your results via email simply save and send the report to us at FingerprintingBackground@gmail.com for Apostille Processing through the US Department of State. If you decide to have the results mailed to you we can arrange for you to ship it to us or have one of out agents come to you to pick it up.
- If your fingerprints are rejected, you can schedule another appointment.
- The report you receive will include arrest/criminal conviction data obtained by the FBI.
We are a FBI Sub-Channeler and are duly authorized to submit your fingerprints of US citizens and permanent residents directly to the FBI for super fast results. Usually in less than 24 hours.